peace out


via soul surfer



 I'm back. Yes, it was incredible...with crazy variety. We went from family's house in St. Michael's Maryland (Chesapeake  Bay) to Washington D.C. to Nevis (West Indies) barely made it out before the storm rolled in. I gotta say, it's a lot easier getting back into reality when you live at the beach. I highly recommend it if you can swing it.

Hey, are you guys Instagramming? (Assuming you have an Iphone) It's social media crack. It makes Twitter feel like an 1920s radio to a HD flatscreen. If you're already "IGing" (as we cool kids like to call it) check out  this list of spin offs, stickers, books, fun things to do with your images. And folla me. See you next week!

Comments

Karena said…
Okay first off I need to get an Iphone, well it IS my Birthday and the Apple store is like 3 blocks away!

Have a great weekend Megan!

xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena
Anonymous said…
I need you to give me an Instagram lesson please. Teri

Popular Posts