madeline weinrib sample sale

shawing!
if you live in manhattan or any where NEAR nyc.... please, for me, hit the madeline weinrib sample sale at ABC carpet next week. weinrib is renowned for her vibrant color palette and minimalist, graphic patterns based on traditional imagery.
over the past ten years, weinrib has traveled the world developing, innovative lines of carpets and textiles while working closely with the artisans who make her impeccably handcrafted products.
for the first time madeline is offering a wide selection of samples created during her exotic travels as well as past staples from her highly coveted collection at 40 to 60% off. a generous assortment of pillows made from vintage textiles and culled from madeline’s most popular collections will be available.
saltwater pillows hand-quilted in India and over sized amagansett pillows perfect for lounging are $30 to $175 (marked down from $60 to $350).
ikat and suzani pillows are $200 to$450 instead of $450 to $900.
reversible amagansett cotton and wool flat weave carpets are now $100 to $800 (reduced from $225 to $1400). wool pile rugs start at $800 to $4000 (marked down from $2500 to $8000).
ABC Carpet & Home, 881 Broadway at 19th Street, Lower Level (212-473-3000 x780) Mon-Fri 10-8, Sat 10-7, Sun 11-6:30 Thu May 2—Sun May 11

Comments

I'm drooling! This sample sale makes me want to take a quick weekend trip for pure shopping purposes only. The patterns are great, and those rugs, oh, so good.
Courtney said…
honestly, this is almost worth an impromptu trip to NY. A weekend of visiting old friends, hitting up my favorite restaurants, AND scoring a Madeline Weinrib rug on sale.....perfection!
Jessie said…
I almost choked on my coffee when I saw those prices!!! One in every color, please!
Joslyn said…
oh i am so wishing i lived in NYC right about now.
Anonymous said…
Wow. I second joslyn's statement. There will be some lucky--and happy--shoppers who can get there for that! Too bad I won't be one of them... -Julia
Pigtown*Design said…
Hmmmm... i do need to take a couple of days off... and nyc's only 3 hours away.
Erin Gates said…
I WANT TO CRY THAT I AM NOT IN NYC! I have been dying for those green amagansett pillows! DRAT DRAT DRAT!
Teresa Meyer said…
I'm SO there! Thanks for sharing this...I had no idea.
SimplyGrove said…
IF I ONLY I LIVED IN NY!!!!!
katy elliott said…
I went to the sale and bought this super cute pink rug. But it doesn't go with anything I have. If anyone wants it you can see it on my blog.

http://www.katyelliott.com/blog/2008/05/madeline-weinrib-sample-sale-what-i.html

Popular Posts