walls of glory

If you've been following along with me, you know that: i just like what i like. I love good graffiti, i love a great dress, i love indi art off of etsy, I'll make it if i can. heck, i even love and take pride in a good dumpster dive. but i also have a love for the finer things in life. i'm not going to pretend anything differently. One of my favorite artists that you won't find on etsy.com is Donald Baechler (b. 1956) . I love his stuff. The busy imagery and simple color use, creates calm and elegance in his work. His work can be seen in galleries and museums around the world. i should make a note here, that I believe you can certainly find amazing artwork on etsy.com and should always consider what you like foremost to monetary value. you may, after all, discover the next Donald Baechler.

Comments

Style Court said…
Doesn't Brandolini have a few of his pieces in her own homes?
72 and sunny said…
she does have a piece of his work. you have a mind like a steal trap! (look in that book, 'designing women') when i think of brandolini's work, i think of baechler. they work so well together.

Popular Posts